CCleaner Logo

Its very often that my PC becomes slower in performance because of the heavy usage of it with the Internet. But every time when I got stuck up  with the situations like this I was suppose to use Disk Cleanup utility that comes by default with the OS.

This default Disk Cleanup utility does everything like deleting old Microsoft temp files, logs, memory dumps and other OS related junk files and even free up lots of space on the system but often leaves a lot of junk behind.
CCleaner is the great program that I use all the time on my computer. Apart from the functions done by the default Disk Cleanup utility, CCleaner also  removes junk files from other popular applications. Also it has the ability to solve various registry issues and a superb functionality to uninstall application in an easy way.

Visit CCleaner.com to download a free copy.

0 comments